Friday, March 6, 2009

Sorry it's been a couple days since my last post... but we have been a house full of emotions. We are very unsure what is going to happen with Ryan's job, not that he is losing it (right now) but they just don't have any work to do so that equals no paycheck. We both have been looking for jobs...I put my name out in the town for more daycare, which is really all I can do right now. Tyler gets out of school at 1135am so if I got any other type of job then I would have to put him in daycare and that would be point less (by the time I pay for his daycare there would be no money left...) Plus summer is right around the corner and then I will have to think of both the boys. Ryan is looking for a new vehicle. It's not going to be to long until the company truck will be parked, which I know we were very spoiled. Ryan does have a new adventure he and a friend are going to try to pursue. So pray that that takes off and has huge success!! Thanks for all your thought and prayers, we need them and they are very much appreciated.