28 bags and still counting! Ryan came home for the weekend (yea) so we did a little yard work. Ok so it was NOT a little job by all means...Leaves Leaves and more leaves. I think I am going to have nightmares about leaves. And the sad part of all this, is not that we stayed home and got dirty, or that we missed church but after all we did, we went back outside a couple hours later and there are MORE LEAVES! I guess this is the price we pay for having big beautiful trees (when I say beautiful i mean in the spring and summer). They are just not as beautiful in the late fall. But this does mean we are closer to CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Fall = Leaves
28 bags and still counting! Ryan came home for the weekend (yea) so we did a little yard work. Ok so it was NOT a little job by all means...Leaves Leaves and more leaves. I think I am going to have nightmares about leaves. And the sad part of all this, is not that we stayed home and got dirty, or that we missed church but after all we did, we went back outside a couple hours later and there are MORE LEAVES! I guess this is the price we pay for having big beautiful trees (when I say beautiful i mean in the spring and summer). They are just not as beautiful in the late fall. But this does mean we are closer to CHRISTMAS!!!!!