Here is what Ryan has been doing for the past 6 months. He took a bunch of pictures but most are of things only a "concrete guy" (or girl) would understand. So I picked a few that might give you a over all view of his job site. He is home for the weekend but will return to his home away from home Monday morning. The plus side is around Thanksgiving give or take a few days they will be done!! This has been soooo hard on our little family but we have to thank God Ryan has a job that can support our family. And the boys and I are so very Thankful for all he has sacrificed.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Gillette Wyoming
Here is what Ryan has been doing for the past 6 months. He took a bunch of pictures but most are of things only a "concrete guy" (or girl) would understand. So I picked a few that might give you a over all view of his job site. He is home for the weekend but will return to his home away from home Monday morning. The plus side is around Thanksgiving give or take a few days they will be done!! This has been soooo hard on our little family but we have to thank God Ryan has a job that can support our family. And the boys and I are so very Thankful for all he has sacrificed.