This is Chloe's brother in every way...biological and in our family. His name is REMI. Short for Remington (which for those of you that don't know is a hunting brand) This morning Beckie talked to the breeder (thank God for her!) and after finding out what had happened to Chloe he was was more than willing to do anything and everything to help us! I was so relived to hear that not only for us but for all the pets he has, they truly have a good owner. Ryan is still in WY so I called him and told him the situation...the breeder had Chloe's brother or the next litter was do in Feb. I asked him what he thought, he left the decision up to me.... I picked Beckie up at 12noon and we went to visit the puppy. Trying to have a opened mind about if this little boy was not perfect for our family then we can wait till Feb. Well, obviously he was perfect. Besides having a little bit of a belly, which we have already started to work on, haha, he is perfect. We are still very crushed by what happened to our Chloe but I think this will help us move on. WE HAVE HER BROTHER! I know this was fast but in all honesty this was the first day that I had a smile and that feel good feeling in my heart. Thank You to all of you for your thoughts and prayers!! We love you sooo much and are so lucky to have Family and Friends like you.
Monday, November 24, 2008
A New Begining
This is Chloe's brother in every way...biological and in our family. His name is REMI. Short for Remington (which for those of you that don't know is a hunting brand) This morning Beckie talked to the breeder (thank God for her!) and after finding out what had happened to Chloe he was was more than willing to do anything and everything to help us! I was so relived to hear that not only for us but for all the pets he has, they truly have a good owner. Ryan is still in WY so I called him and told him the situation...the breeder had Chloe's brother or the next litter was do in Feb. I asked him what he thought, he left the decision up to me.... I picked Beckie up at 12noon and we went to visit the puppy. Trying to have a opened mind about if this little boy was not perfect for our family then we can wait till Feb. Well, obviously he was perfect. Besides having a little bit of a belly, which we have already started to work on, haha, he is perfect. We are still very crushed by what happened to our Chloe but I think this will help us move on. WE HAVE HER BROTHER! I know this was fast but in all honesty this was the first day that I had a smile and that feel good feeling in my heart. Thank You to all of you for your thoughts and prayers!! We love you sooo much and are so lucky to have Family and Friends like you.