Future Bronoco Player, Nathan
Sprinkler TimeRyan and I cant believe our "youngest" is 6. So I thought we would go back in time. I was feeling like i needed a baby fix, hint the "baby" pictures. It was so simple when all we had to do is feed them and change diapers (don't be mistaken, we didn't do all of it....) but now we are dealing with hitting, kicking, lieing, bodily fluids and any other weird things coming out of them. You laugh now...just wait til we drop them off at your door step. But... I am thankful for a lot... they can now make themselves breakfast, wipe there own bottoms, figure out how to get the gum out of there cats fur etc. Everyday we count our lucky stars and thank God we have survived another day ;) No, truly we love our boys and cant imagine our lives any different. They are such angels.
OK... so I was going to make another sarcastic comment but I don't want to over do it. lol
Love you all and miss you a ton.