We carved our pumpkins last night! Thanks to Uncle Will and Aunt Debbie for our huge pumpkins. Ryan and I tend to put this job off as long as we can because our boys don't just do triangle eyes/nose with a happy or sad face...they have to do these elaborate designs. Hint the job turns into Ryan and I finishing them. Plus I have to do pumpkin seeds, clean-up, run around and get all the spoons/knifes we have etc. Its mad kaos around here. But at the end of the night we loved the time together. And our Pumpkins always are the best on the block!!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Pumpkin Time
We carved our pumpkins last night! Thanks to Uncle Will and Aunt Debbie for our huge pumpkins. Ryan and I tend to put this job off as long as we can because our boys don't just do triangle eyes/nose with a happy or sad face...they have to do these elaborate designs. Hint the job turns into Ryan and I finishing them. Plus I have to do pumpkin seeds, clean-up, run around and get all the spoons/knifes we have etc. Its mad kaos around here. But at the end of the night we loved the time together. And our Pumpkins always are the best on the block!!