Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our New Home





Here it is....our new home! We closed on the mobile home today at 8am! It is a done deal.....no more trailer life. We moved in this weekend with lots of help. All of our stuff is in and fits. I didn't say we were unpacked, that is a work in progress. Our new washer/dryer come tomorrow so that will help the 7 foot tall pile of clothes in the laundry room. But other than that we are just trying to get organized. So don't forget to change our address in your phone books to 819 5th St.
Sorry it took so long for me to get these pictures up, our phone just got turned on TODAY!!!Don't even get me started on the utility people.... moving-such a pain but so worth it! When I am done unpacking and my house is "clean" I will post some pictures of the inside :)