



The forecast today is a very nice one at that. High 70's and sunny. But you all know in Colorado that can all change in a matter of minutes/days. Saturday into Sunday is going to be 40's and 20's at night with rain/snow. Yep that's right i said it...SNOW! Beinging from California...I am not a big fan of snow, but Ryan and the boys love it. The first 2 pictures are a couple years ago when we had the blizzard. We (and everyone else and there brother) were stuck for at least a couple of days if not more. We were lucky to have Ryan's big manly truck to get us around. He even went as far to go over to his parents and drive around there block (making tracks) so they could get out of there driveway. I have to ammit it was kinda fun. The last 2 pictures were last year during our clam winter. I say we all pray for no snow this winter...haha...i know i am in the wrong state for that prayer request.