Celebrating our wedding anniversary this year was a little different for us. There was no romantic dinner, mushy gifts not even cards BUT we did get a new house, a new dog and managed to go out for the night. So Happy Anniversary to us! This picture was taken in Old Town Ft. Collins at the Martini Bar. I know Ryan and I don't seem like the type that like martinis...well your right :) but we went out that night with our good friends Casey and Jessie and after a huge mexican meal that was where we ended up.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Happy 7th Anniversary
Celebrating our wedding anniversary this year was a little different for us. There was no romantic dinner, mushy gifts not even cards BUT we did get a new house, a new dog and managed to go out for the night. So Happy Anniversary to us! This picture was taken in Old Town Ft. Collins at the Martini Bar. I know Ryan and I don't seem like the type that like martinis...well your right :) but we went out that night with our good friends Casey and Jessie and after a huge mexican meal that was where we ended up.